Sunday, August 15, 2010

Unsure of what's next ...

Well, things are going badly right now. Matt has already posted the fact that we have been doing IVF and got pregnant. Now it looks like my body has rejected pregnancy once again. Matt and I are both hurting right now. Just like Matt said we are not looking for sympathy, just prayer as we travel (again) this road of pain. We know God is in control and that God will lead us.

We are going to the doctor on Monday. It feels a little weird that after all of this we still have to go see our doctor for more blood work. They will decide what the next course of action is.

I have decided that the weekend is not a friend for me. School has been a haven in which I can lock my emotions away and keep trucking on. I have to for my students. I know it isn't healthy, but it is the only way to cope right now. Believe me, there are more tears falling over the weekends and working through pain and sorrow.

More to come ...

2 comments:

mjone182 said...

Sweetie, I love you so much. I don't know what it all means either, but I know that we'll discover what it does mean together. I love you!!

LaTasha Jones said...

I love you too honey!! Together we will get through this!