Wednesday, March 16, 2011

drum roll please ....

Okay ... so it is March 17th! Time for our all important and special ultrasound visit!

I didn't get to sleep in at all (not that I could anyway!). Our appointment was at 8:00am and all the way in Atlanta off off 285, and if you know about traffic in the Atlanta area, well, you know to leave early just in case.

Matt and I got on the road at 6:45 after a little accident of dropping cat food all over the floor (yeah me!). Getting out early was worth it ... believe me, it was worth it! We prayed all the way down there (about our appointment, not traffic - but that prayer did come up).

So, drum roll please! :)

TWINS!!


We go back on Thursday, March 31st for another ultrasound and more blood work. :) Can't wait to upload new pictures!

God is good! :)

No comments: