Monday, July 11, 2011

Only 14 weeks left! :)

We went to our doctor appointment today. All is going well with the boys. They are growing quickly and appear happy and healthy. Of course the doctor let us know all the bad things that could happen in the next 14 weeks (if we make it that long).

Here are some updated pictures of Samuel and Joshua.

Samuel and Joshua both are weighing in at 1 lb 5 oz and measuring 23 weeks 3 days.


It was a little funny because everything was measuring the pretty much the same even though they are NOT identical. Even their heartbeats were going about the same pace ... 142 beats & 143 beats a minute.

As of now I have only gained 15 pounds. The doctor measured my belly and I am measuring in like an average 32 week pregnant woman (that was shocking since we are 23 weeks along!). My body is responding well to pregnancy and everything looks wonderful at this point.

However, our doctor went into details about what I need to do over the next 14 weeks so that we can make it as far as possible -

- rest as much as possible
- when I am back at work I am to sit as much as possible
- try to stay out of the heat
- drink lots of water
- get a belly support to help with my back

Hopefully we can make it through the rest of the pregnancy without bed rest or pre-term labor starting up.

:) Here are some more pictures of the boys!











Joshua (L) and Samuel (R)










Samuel Collins Jones










Joshua David-Andrew Jones

No comments: