Saturday, December 8, 2012

14 months ... wow!

I can't believe I have not posted in over 14 months. I was laughing as I read over my last few posts. I remember all the shots, ultrasounds, contractions, bed rest, hospital stays, labor & delivery, C-section, and NICU stay for Joshua moments like it was yesterday. Boy, how fast a year has gone!

Our boys are now healthy, climbing, walking (or in Samuel's case walking with help - and screaming all the way), happy little boys. They weigh 24 pounds each (try holding both boys at the same time ... it is a nice arm workout!). Samuel is 32 inches tall and Joshua is 30 1/2 inches tall.

Christmas time is coming quickly ... can it already be December 8th?! We are gearing up for Christmas at our house this year. The boys love the lights but do not understand who this man in a red suit is and why they need to sit on his lap. :) Here is a quick picture of their first time sitting with Santa this year. Jayden is with them and he was just happy to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas ... so he did not mind sharing his picture time with the boys!


Not much more is happening around here. Life is busy and we are still getting use to having two toddlers who need you at every moment. Wish they were better sleepers, but I am now finding out that I do not need as much sleep as I once did. :) Guess that is why God let women be the Momma! 

Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully I will be posting more often! 

No comments: